A. bought me this ring. It was pretty, and it's a puzzle ring, which I'd never heard of before. And he figured since I still haven't found my wedding band, and once we do it still will fall off until we get it sized, I might as well have this one to wear on my ring finger! :) Plus, I'll still wear it on my other hand when we get the wedding band thing solved.Wednesday, December 24, 2008
The Dicken's Christmas Fair 2008 The last pics
A. bought me this ring. It was pretty, and it's a puzzle ring, which I'd never heard of before. And he figured since I still haven't found my wedding band, and once we do it still will fall off until we get it sized, I might as well have this one to wear on my ring finger! :) Plus, I'll still wear it on my other hand when we get the wedding band thing solved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment