After seeing some Halloween pics, and after not being able to play with P. the way I had with the girls, and after not being able to buy any clothes that fit, I decided I needed to change my life. So I tried eating healthier, and lost 6 lbs in November. I got really down because I realized that I was not strong enough to do this by myself. My mom told me about a girl I grew up with who lost 40lbs on Weight Watchers, and I was impressed. My mom offered to pay for it if I was interested, and I accepted after swallowing MAJOR pride (I really wanted to say that I did it all by myself, and at first I thought joining WW would be embarassing).
So, I joined! (in December) The first goal with WW is to lose 10% of your body weight. Studies show that just this step alone decreases all kinds of health problems, etc.
They give you a key ring that's in the shape of a "10," and note that it has little pictures on the left of the major WW weight loss accomplishments. After you get your 10%, you set your ultimate goal with your leader.

The next thing I got was this little "weight" that says "25," because I had lost 25 lbs.

Then I got a "hands clapping" charm after attending 16 weeks of meetings (1 meeting/week)

Then I got the star charm when I reached the goal weight that I had set with the leader.

Here is the "weight" charm I got when I lost 50lbs.

See next post...
No comments:
Post a Comment