I took this picture during the puppet show at Happy Hollow, and didn't realize they were making the same facial expression until I uploaded this picture. How funny!
That's a great picture! I'm so glad you updated. I thought you'd given up blogging for good. It was fun to look through so many pictures from the last few months.
p.s. We're coming to CA in October. Owen is asking if I. knows that we're coming and wants to know if we can visit you all. Hopefully you'll be around.
7 comments:
that's adorable!
That is hilarious! What the heck was the puppet doing to cause such a face?
hilarious! Love your pictures,
Brilliant! By far one of the best photos that I've seen of the kids!
That's a great picture! I'm so glad you updated. I thought you'd given up blogging for good. It was fun to look through so many pictures from the last few months.
p.s. We're coming to CA in October. Owen is asking if I. knows that we're coming and wants to know if we can visit you all. Hopefully you'll be around.
(originally posted June 22, 2008)
Ha ha too cute!
Post a Comment