skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
I sold my first item!
Thank you Melissa!!! You're wonderful!
Here's the link to the sold item.
Or you can just look at these pictures (thanks to my neighbor Adie for providing me her hand).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RAID P
About us.
What I. is learning in school:
Dog-face Butterfly
What D. is learning in school:
Paper Making
Check these out
Parenting?
Hercule Poirot Central
Read this before forwarding emails
Blog Archive
►
2009
(33)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(32)
►
2008
(148)
►
December
(40)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(54)
►
February
(2)
▼
2007
(63)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
▼
October
(20)
Mohawk
Halloween Party Pictures 5
Halloween Party Pictures 4
Halloween Party Pictures 3
Halloween Party Pictures 2
Halloween Party Pictures
Lessons I've recently learned:
Jewelry I donated to the PTA auction
A month and a half ago
To Edward (this is the video I said I'd put on her...
Going backwards through time to look at pictures I...
Going backwards through time to look at pictures I...
Star Wars Trumpet Stacy Hedger
I sold my first item!
I Found the Perfect Boots!!!
More at Impossible Acres
At Impossible Acres
Look what happens when P. feeds himself
People ask me what A. does for work. Today I final...
Happy Late Birthday, Little Boy
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(10)
About Me
me
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment